Roberto Álamos | Junior Associate
Roberto is a graduate from the Faculty of Law of the University of Chile, having passed his degree examination with distinction. Throughout his university studies, he stood out for his interest and academic collaboration in environmental law.
Studies and Experience
- Graduate, University of Chile (2015).
- Paralegal for the environment and natural resources area at Ferrada Nehme Abogados (2014-2015).
- Paralegal in EELAW Environment and Energy Legal Advising (2016).
- Corporate Paralegal in Chirgwin Peñafiel (2018-2019).
- Junior Associate in Chirgwin Peñafiel (since october 2019).