Osvaldo Cabezas | Associate
Osvaldo graduated in law – with distinction – from the University Diego Portales. He has experience advising private companies in the corporate, environmental and natural resources area. He is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Law at the University of Los Andes.
Studies and Experience
- Lawyer, Diego Portales University (2017).
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2018-present).
- Corporate Lawyer in Urenda Rencoret Orrego and Dörr (2014-2016).
- Student Assistant at the Department of Civil Procedural Law, Diego Portales University (2015).
- Associate at Urenda Rencoret Orrego and Dörr (2016-2018).
- Associate at Chirgwin Peñafiel (since September 2018).