Josefina Avetikian | Associate
Josefina is a qualified lawyer from the Universidad de Los Andes. She graduated with maximum distinction and with a specialization in civil responsibility. Throughout her time at university, she stood out for her great interest in commercial, civil and procedural matters. She is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Law at the Universidad de Los Andes.
Studies and Experience
- Lawyer, Universidad de Los Andes (2015).
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2019-present).
- Internship at Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos (2013).
- Internship in the Fourth Civil Court of Santiago (2013).
- Advisor at Soro Llobet SpA (2017-2018).
- Associate at Chirgwin Peñafiel (since May 2018).