Francisco Valle | Consultant
Francisco specializes in mining law and water law, including studies of mining titles, due diligence processes in mining, mining trials of all kinds, mining concessions for exploration and exploitation, oppositions to the constitution of mining rights, trials for cancellation of mining concessions, mining easements and control, and the maintenance and supervision of mining properties.
He has been responsible for the constitution, protection, maintenance and defense of water rights, the request for authorization to explore groundwater, oppositions, reconsiderations, and claims. He has also advised on the preparation and interpretation of mining, commercial, and civil contracts and the analysis of various legal issues related to mining and water rights. Francisco has also participated in the presentation of Environmental Impact Studies and Declarations.
Studies and Experience
- Lawyer, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (1988).
- Head Lawyer at Mining Company S.C.M. (1990-2002).
- Founding Partner of Alvarez, Valle y Cia. (2002-2004).
- Founding Partner of Alvarez, Hinzpeter, Jana & Valle Abogados (2003-2007).
- Partner at Gillmore and Company (2007-2015).
- Associate Lawyer at UpGrade Mining SpA (since 2015).
- Partner in Valle Pensa Abogados (since 2015).