Felipe Gonzalez | Senior Associate
Felipe is a certified lawyer from Gabriela Mistral University, where he stood out for his interest in the areas of civil and commercial law.
His professional practice has been focused on matters of corporate, civil, commercial, labor and real estate law. Over the years, he has specialized in advising national and international companies, generating, among other matters, the creation of efficient and adequate corporate structures with legal system for the proper development of their business in Chile. In addition, Felipe has a career as a former Justice Officer (lawyer) of the Chilean Army.
Studies and Experience
- Lawyer, Gabriela Mistral University (2013)
- Lawyer in the Chilean Army (2013 – 2017)
- Lawyer in corporate area in Jorquier and Rozas (2018)
- Legal Manager in Corporate Advice and More “Acorp” (2019)
- Senior associate lawyer at Chirgwin Larreta Peñafiel (since October 2019).