Ari Gloger | Paralegal
Ari has a degree in Legal and Social Sciences from the Universidad de Chile, with Maximum Distinction. He is currently studying a major in Natural Resources Law with a Mention in Energy from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Studies and Experience
- Bachelor of Legal and Social Sciences (Maximum Distinction), Universidad de Chile (2021).
- Diploma in Natural Resources Law, Energy Mention (in progress).
- Executive Vice Director at Fundación CADENA Chile (2019-2021).
- Intern at Chirgwin (January 2021).
- Corporate Attorney at Chirgwin (since March 2021).