Maria Paz Aguirre | Senior Associate
Paz is a qualified lawyer from the Universidad de Concepción, where she stood out for her interest in the areas of civil and commercial law and received two votes of distinction in her degree examination.
She has had a career working in various law firms in the city of Concepción, advising banks and private companies in different fields, but specializing in corporate matters. She has extensive experience in corporate law, real estate, and contracts.
She has done voluntary work giving courses on labor law at Infocap in Concepción.
Studies and Experience
- Lawyer, Universidad de Concepción (2009).
- Internship at the Public Notary’s Office and Real Estate Registry of Mrs. Elizabeth Aedo Ormeño (2004).
- Assistant in the area of acts and contracts at Sandoval & Latsague Abogados (2007 – 2008).
- Associate Attorney at Abogados Larraín & Cia. (2008 – 2013).
- Partner Lawyer at Córdoba & Aguirre Abogados (2013 – 2015).
- Senior Associate at Chirgwin Peñafiel (since May 2015).