Macarena Bedregal | Senior Associate
Macarena, while studying at the University, was an assistant student of procedural law, of Professor Fernando Román, for 2 years.
During her professional practice she has dedicated herself to the civil law, real estate, corporate, and tax, carrying out her professional practice in different companies related to real estate, advising clients in accountant companies and law firms, which have allowed her to deepen in the matters of her practice.
Studies and Experience
- Lawyer, Pontifical Catholic University (2009).
- Post degree in Real Estate Law, Universidad de los Andes (2012).
- Construction Law course, Universidad de los Andes (2017).
- Professional practice in the National Women’s Service of the Antofagasta Region, especially dedicated to the Family Law area, in addition to civil and labor matters of different kinds (2006-2007).
- Responsible for causes in the law firm at CIP & Associates (2007 – 2009).
- Lawyer in real estate, dedicated in particular to bank credit operations in sales between individuals at Cibergestión S.A. y Gestión Externa S.A. (2009 – 2011).
- Chief of the legal division at Alaluf Propiedades S.A., dedicated to the operations of sale and leasing of properties of the commercial and industrial area (2011 –2012).
- Manager/Lawyer at Tax & Legal, Deloitte Chile, in charge of corporate re-organization processes during tax planning, tax consultation resolution and ad-hoc contract management (2012 – 2014).
- Chief lawyer of the legal division at Navetierra Gestión Inmobiliaria (2014-2015).
- Senior lawyer in the real estate and corporate area at Recart y Cia law firm, actively participating in corporate reorganization and tax planning implementation (2015- February 2019).
- Senior associate lawyer at Chirgwin Peñafiel (since July 2019).